Hainbuch CentroteX S change-over interface
The smallest system available on the market to set up clamping devices in seconds.
Hainbuch has set new standards with the Centrotex quick change-over interface. The proven system is now also available in a version for smaller spindles. With a diameter of just 224 mm, it is the ideal quick change-over system for machines with a small work space. This means Centrotex S is now the smallest system available on the market for setting up clamping devices in a matter of seconds.
No compromises in performance
With repeatability to ≤ 0.002 mm on the interface without having to align, the latest version of the Centrotex quick change-over system also meets the most rigorous requirements. The machine adapter is mounted on the spindle, and the clamping device equipped with the adapter counterpart can be exchanged for another clamping device in less than a minute to avoid long set-up times.
The smallest Centrotex version does indeed incorporate the proven technology of its big brother, however it is clearly superior in terms of convenience. The Centrotex S is actuated via just one radial locking screw and ergonomic operation has been significantly improved, thanks to the fewer tightening turns required. In addition, the Monteq changing fixture offloads the machine operator and contributes to a faster clamping device set-up.
- Interface between machine and clamping device
- Only one radial locking screw
- Suitable for spindle nose KK5, KK6, AP140, and AP170
- Repeatability to ≤ 0.002 mm on the interface – without having to align
- Ergonomic handling
- Resistant to contamination
- For easier handling, the Monteq changing fixture can be implemented for heavy clamping devices
- Clamping device change-over in less than one minute
- No compromises in the selection of clamping devices, job-oriented manufacturing
- No loss in rigidity in comparison with clamping devices bolted directly on the machine
- Higher machine availability
- Short return on investment
Romheld Automation is the authorised distributor in Australia and New Zealand for many Hainbuch products and systems. Get in touch to discuss your needs or order a specific product with a call or Contact Us.