Our Product Guide for tools and machining products
Our product guide is a quick reference for our range of products at-a-glance from leading manufacturing parts suppliers around the world. When you find what you need or to discuss what you want, simply call 1800 465 348 or Contact Us.
Browse our comprehensive line-up of automation, CNC tooling and workholding products that we distribute exclusively throughout Australia and New Zealand.
These pioneering products from the world’s technology leaders are ready to apply to your machines, equipment or processes for ‘proven productivity.’ You’ll find photos and specifications in our product guide from all our current suppliers. We try to keep this Guide as up to date as possible but we add new products, versions or update specifications frequently so we suggest you contact us directly for the latest information.
Romheld Automation Product Guide content
- Automation equipment
- Product details on Advanced Robotic Systems, automation accessories, connectors for pressure & leak testing, Die Clamping and Quick Change Systems, Fastening systems, Finishing systems, Gripper systems, Linear systems, Magnetic conveyors and sheet separators, multi-spindle & turret heads, Robot end effectors, robot protection (Robosuit), robotic tool changers, rotary modules, Servo spindle motors, turntables & index drives, vision systems.
- Clamps and Workholding Systems
- Product details on Clamps including dovetail, electric, hydraulic, pneumatic, magnetic, manual; Cylinders including hydraulic and pneumatic; expanding mandrels, fisture comonents, hydraulic pumps & accessories, Lathe Chucks (Jaw type and Collet type), Quick Change Systems, stationary chucks and vises.
- Machine Tooling & Accessories
- Product details on Lathe tooling & accessories as well as mililng tooling & accessories.
- A list of our worldwide Supplier Partners
Need something special? Call Romheld Automation on 1800 HOLD IT (1800 465 348)
We are always ready to discuss special production machinery needs so feel free to call us or drop an email describing your specific challenge to replace, repair or upgrade any tools or parts or systems. Simply Contact Us.