OK-VISE wedge clamping solutions are low profile clamps that expand when tightened, clamping the workpiece/s against a fixed stop or locator. Small in size yet big on force, OK-VISE clamps can fit between pieces to be machined and are manually operated via a single socket head cap screw.
Low profile OK-VISE clamps can be used on single machines just as successfully as on large flexible manufacturing systems. No additional investment other than fixed stops make it an extremely cost effective clamping system. A extremely compact design makes it easy to arrange multiple workpieces on the same fixture for greater productivity.
OK-VISE wedge clamping and special clamps respected the world over
A leader for excellent features and flexibility in all their clamps and fixturing concepts, OK-VISE wedge clamping (low profile clamps) options include
- Single wedge and double wedge construction
- Hardness of 48-52 in standard models
- Serrated or smooth jaws on request
- Wedge and jaws made of tool steel and through hardened
- Special orders for machinable jaws (irregular shape workpieces)
- Special models cater for castings and wire EDM applications
- See more on their wedge operated low profile clamps on the OK-VISE website
How Low Profile Clamps work-at-a-glance
Looking for other clamping or fixturing options?
Use our page at Looking for…? or enter a specific search term in our SEARCH field at the upper right of this page.
Don’t forget you can always speak to us directly or drop a note at Contact Us.